Labor Day Picnic

Are you bored and wondering what SPAMM can do to keep you busy? (or) Do you have an event or get-together that you would like to share with SPAMM.org? Check out the Events forum which contains information on all sorts of SPAMM (and other) events in the Platteville Area.

Moderators: Megaton, Niehaus, Moderators

Labor Day Picnic

Postby HyruleanCookieZelda on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:58 am

I know you've been waiting with anticipation for the annual SPAMM get-together and meet the froshies!!

The following is copy-pasta from the freshman letter:

Starting at 11am, in the Memorial Park behind the Circle dorms, we will meet up and have a cookout of delicious proportions. Around 1:00 we’ll trek up the hill and enter a yet-to-be-determined location, shielding ourselves from the burning rays of death emanating from the sun, and begin with some introductions, where you can tell us a little bit about yourself and your interests, and then we’ll proceed with our scheduled program, a four hour selection of the latest animation specials released by up-and-coming studios, such as Studio Trigger and The Answer Studio, as well as new animators from established studios such as Gonzo and Zexcs. If you choose to stay after the Labor Day Extravaganza, we will all carpool to Dubuque to visit Taiko or Ichiban for a fantastic Japanese-style dinner.

So for the TL;DR version:

Date: Monday, September 2
Place: Memorial Park, followed by Otts 140 then Taiko's.
Time: 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m., anime showing from 1-5

Any questions, post them here. Also, apologies for the late notice.
HyruleanCookieZelda
Ex-Vice President / Richard Hawk

Re: Labor Day Picnic

Postby ManDemon on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:17 am

I will be bringing Munchkin to the picnic for anyone interested in a game while we eat and before anime. I will also be able to help with carpooling down to Dubuque.

I have room for 4 comfortably.
ManDemon
Irregular Member

Postby jman on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:41 am

I call shotgun.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Those who create idiot-proof products severely underestimate the ingenuity of idiots. -Douglas Adams

Steam: jman183
jman
Junior Otaku

Postby Zaku on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 pm

I approve of showing LWA
Zaku
Super Senior Otaku

Return to Events