DAISHO CON!!!!

Are you bored and wondering what SPAMM can do to keep you busy? (or) Do you have an event or get-together that you would like to share with SPAMM.org? Check out the Events forum which contains information on all sorts of SPAMM (and other) events in the Platteville Area.

Moderators: Megaton, Niehaus, Moderators

DAISHO CON!!!!

Postby Yoroko on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:32 am

Daisho trip!
Super fun anime convention at the Kalahari Resort in the Dells. SPAMM will be there! I (Jess) am organizing the trip. Before I can reserve a room, I need to gauge interest, find out how many people want to go, and what kind of rooms to reserve.
November 20th-22nd. Who wants to go? Who can drive?
The options are $60 each for a 4 person room. $75 each for a 12 person party suite. This price does not include your con pass. (We could also sneak in extra people to lower overall cost, but the stow-aways wouldn't get Waterpark passes.) Let me know what option you want if you are interested (IF YOU HAVE A CAR, PLZ SAY SO BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL). Either leave a comment here, on facebook, or come find me to let me know you are interested.
Yoroko
SPAMM Publicity Chair

Re: DAISHO CON!!!!

Postby chinchilla505 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:03 pm

I would like to attend. I also have a car for 3 passengers (two if they pack heavy).
chinchilla505

Postby Sportsman225 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Even though I posted to the Facebook page already, I am willing to go. Also I could drive 7 total people (that includes me).
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

And as they say in my hometown, DFTBA (Don't Forget To Be Awesome).
Sportsman225
SPAMM Librarian

Postby theMOONandStars on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Im interested in going as well. I would also like to ride with Connor in his car, like usual.
theMOONandStars

Return to Events