Mitsuwa Trip Spring 2016

Are you bored and wondering what SPAMM can do to keep you busy? (or) Do you have an event or get-together that you would like to share with SPAMM.org? Check out the Events forum which contains information on all sorts of SPAMM (and other) events in the Platteville Area.

Moderators: Megaton, Niehaus, Moderators

Mitsuwa Trip Spring 2016

Postby SilverExorcist on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello all you anime and manga enthusiasts! I'm just here to inform you all that SPAMM will be going on our last trip of the school year to the Chicago Mitsuwa Marketplace on Saturday April 16th! There's a great cafeteria area (with one long line to the ramen shop), an awesome Japanese bakery, a supermarket full of Japanese delicacies,manga shop and so much more! Here's the website link for more browsing and info: http://www.mitsuwa.com/locations/chicag ... index.html

We'll also be planning on checking out the Woodfield Mall that's not too far from Mitsuwa. It has a cute lil otaku shop with all sorts of anime goodies along with the standard of mall shops. Here's yet another link for your nosy browsing pleasure: http://www.simon.com/mall/woodfield-mall

Please post here if you'd like to come along, can drive, and/or need special accommodations! Post below by APRIL 15TH so we can have a good list of how many people we can fit in cars and such. Although SPAMM will be providing drivers some compensation gas moneys, please bring a few bucks for your drivers for gas money (About 6 dollars) and tolls (About 1 or 2 dollars in change).

We'll be meeting in the McGregor parking lot at 9AM on the 16th to head out. BE THERE! BRING MONEY! HAVE FUN!
SilverT:
Katsunoji
jordan8148
Tristan

Zelda's carriage:
The Captain
Echotech
Vibram
SilverExorcist
SPAMM Vice-President

Re: Mitsuwa Trip Spring 2016

Postby KagamineLen on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 pm

I am interested, but need a ride
- M Brayer
Last edited by KagamineLen on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried."
-
Korosensei (Assassination Classroom)
KagamineLen

Postby mutezombie on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:49 pm

I am interested in going!!

-Oliver
mutezombie

Postby Vibram on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:33 pm

I want to go but need a ride.
Vibram

Postby KagamineLen on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:32 pm

Might not be able to use the I-passes this time cause they updated their system this year and I don't have the new passes. Updating them involves actually going to Chicago so I have to see if I can get them before the trip or not.
"The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried."
-
Korosensei (Assassination Classroom)
KagamineLen

Postby Katsunoji on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:31 am

I too would like to go + need ride
Katsunoji

Postby HyruleanCookieZelda on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:23 pm

KagamineLen wrote:Might not be able to use the I-passes this time cause they updated their system this year and I don't have the new passes. Updating them involves actually going to Chicago so I have to see if I can get them before the trip or not.

Does everyone who has an I-pass thing have to go to Chicago? That's really stupid if that's the case.

Anyway, I will offer up the new(er) Zelda's carriage, with 3 seats available, 4 if we need to squish people in. I will not be bringing the little one along, he'll be with Daddy Dice (hah!) all day.

That being said, I will have to pump, so whoever rides with me will have to know that. Basically, I will need 10-15 minutes in the car by myself about every 3ish hours to be a lactomancer (summon milk). :P I'm think it'll be probably once we get there, once during some time at the mall, and probably once on the way back/before we leave. Whee. On the bright side, I will definitely have a cooler with ice along.
HyruleanCookieZelda
Ex-Vice President / Richard Hawk

Postby The Captain on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:58 pm

I'd like to go.
The Captain

Postby Echotech on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:02 pm

I would like to go and would like a spot in the new(er) Zelda carriage
Echotech
Irregular Member

Postby jordan8148 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:31 am

I would like to go and could drive myself along with 4 others.
jordan8148

Return to Events