Boots Talks Way Too Much About Inferno Cop

If you've heard about a new anime series, or just want to talk about an old one, this is the place to do it!

Moderators: Megaton, Niehaus, Moderators

Re: Boots Talks Way Too Much About Inferno Cop

Postby Bootkiller on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 am

I think I can get one more in tonight before heading to bed. Guess who has classes tomorrow morning?

Episode 5: The Apocalyptic World

Last time on Inferno Cop, we found out that 75 years had passed since Inferno Cop's near fatal accident, and that he just escaped from his also nearly fatal surgery. We left off on Inferno Cop being surrounded by a pack of zombies.

But enough about that! Let's watch the news!

Ariel Suzuki (who I see as April O'Neil, and will refer to as such in the future) reports that the weather is sunny and pleasant, before moving on to the day's "zombie forecast."

She reports that the large swarm of zombies that appeared last week is gathering strength, and will be attacking Jack Knife Edge Town. I'd like to point out that the words listed on that weather map show that in the year 2087, New York will be in Idaho, Los Angeles will be between Oklahoma and Arkansas, and Florida will be inbetween Alabama and Georgia. Also, it seems that Jack Knife Edge Town is in Kansas. Make of that what you will.

After about 30 seconds of awkward conversation between the newscasters, we finally cut back to Inferno Cop. Just as he's about to be zombie food, we see a gatling gun fire and kill all of the zombies in the immediate area. We see a hulking robotic cop with blue fire, his own handgun, as well as a shoulder-mounted gatling gun.

He introduces himself as Mecha Cop, a robot built by Southern Cross in order to kill Inferno Cop.

Fun Fact: The Inferno Cop Fact File for this episode states that Mecha Cop's CPU was made from a used Sega Saturn. Nice choice.

He then shoots Inferno Cop, causing a large explosion. However, all this does is destroy Inferno Cop's bandages. Mecha Cop goes all "DOES NOT COMPUTE! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!?" To which Inferno Cop responds:

"You rely on machines too much. There are some things in this world that cannot be calculated by computers! Check it out!"

Within the span of a second, Inferno Cop transforms into this.

Inferno Cop then rams Mecha Cops and pushes him along as Inferno Cop increases in speed, and electricity gathers around them. At this point, we have no idea what in the fuck just happened, so we are fortunate that the narrator decides to explain. The explanation is as such:

"Inferno Cop has attained a cyborg body through the operation done by "Southern Cross. He is now a super machine that is able to warp through the space-time continuum! In order to fix all that is wrong, Inferno Cop has attempted to warp back in time."

YES!!! INFERNO ROBOCOP! He's also a Time Cop, and a drag racecar. I don't even know a good way to combine all those together into a decent name, so for the sake of clarity, I'll stick with simply calling him Inferno Cop.

Anyway, we see Inferno Cop and Mecha Cop as they land on the ground after travelling through time. However, they are almost smashed underneath the foot of a large dinosaur. Episode end.

Episode Rating: 5 Stars

"There can be only one, like in that foreign movie where there could be only one, and in the end there was only one dude left, because that was the point." Kenji Setou, Katawa Shoujo
"And then Gordon Freeman came along and beat the bear cub to death with a crowbar. Mission accomplished." -Kanagawa Bancho, OMGWTFOTL
Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby Beaver Chief on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:53 am

You missed Massachusetts being in Illinois
Jesus will thank you
IRISH SUNGLASSES IRISH SUNGLASSES IRISH SUNGLASSES IRISH SUNGLASSES
Beaver Chief
Pimp Hand

Postby chronomeister on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 am

Beaver Chief wrote:You missed Massachusetts being in Illinois

You obviously don't know about Massachusetts, Illinois. I thought it was bad enough with Oregon, Illinois.

In other news,that cruise definitely wasn't in the Gulf of Mexico.

Too soon?
()~ KIRABOSHI!
its a good day to do what has to be done by me - John Freeman
chronomeister
Digital Champion

Postby Creed on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 pm

chronomeister wrote:
Too soon?

ITS NEVER TOO SOON!
FFXIV username: Creed Fallenwing
Server: Fabul
Creed
SPAMM Publicity Chair Fall 2011 - Spring 2013

Postby Bootkiller on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Beaver Chief: Whoops, missed that one. Any idea what's in Mexico in the year 2087?

Episode 6: From the Ancient Village

Previously on Inferno Cop, he and Mecha Cop just traveled back in time, but obviously went too far back, as they were almost crushed by a dinosaur's foot.

We see the dinosaur itself, which looks pretty cool, I guess. Mecha Cop starts to analyze it as Inferno Cop goes in reverse, but Inferno Cop interrupts when he figures out it is a Dilosmonotolcoltsaurus, the most savage beast of the world 65 million years ago. As Inferno Cop lists various fun facts about this hard-to-pronounce dinosaur, more dinosaurs show up, moving together in a manner that reminds me of the Megazords from Power Rangers. Inferno Cop identifies these new beasts as an Edolnixcyunotops, a Cerasauloarupenatolpritex, and an Igniorxdeltosuriel.

Yes, you can easily hear the amount of difficulty Inferno Cop has saying these names.

As they flee, they see what I will describe as creepy little Ewoks in Robes, wielding what look like energy bows and tridents. Inferno Cop and Mecha Cop approach the Ewoks hoping they are friendly, when they fall into a pitfall mildly amusing trick. After previewing this part before posting, I'm okay with the word change.

When he wakes up, Inferno Cop looks around and finds himself and Mecha Cop tied to roasting spits over a fire. The Ewoks surround them, constantly gibbering to themselves. They're speaking in a different "language," hence the $&%'('&#$% on the subtitles. Thankfully, we get subtitles for part of what they say. The elder Ewok (the one near the center with the white beard) describes how they will eat well with their new catch. Well, Mecha Cop's a robot, and Inferno Cop's a drag racing vehicle, so I don't know how much meat you'll be getting from that.

However, an Ewok carrying a tablet comes up to the elder and pleads for their release. This is because the tablet describes a legend in which, if true, Inferno Cop and Mecha Cop are messengers from heaven. The elder concedes, deciding that these two weirdos are gods.

These new "gods" are treated to a feast. Wait, if it had been a while since the Ewoks had eaten meat, what is with all this food? Mecha Cop really enjoys the food, describing a particular bowl of food as tasting like Doritos Locos Tacos. I can see through your censoring tricks, subtitles! I can also see the live cat you included in the pile of food, in the screencap above, right above the word "Dxritos."

Just as Inferno Cop starts to think this new life is something he could get used to, we hear "That is enough..." right before everyone's struck by a blast of lightning, which causes a decent sized explosion. We then see what caused the lightning strike.

Oh dear. Inferno Cop asks who would attack gods such as himself and Mecha Cop, and the response is that the two of them are idiots and imposters opposing god. Inferno Cop asks who this stranger is, and the stranger states that he is the alpha and the omega, "Real God."

Inferno Cop is taken aback by this, as Mecha Cop continues to eat. Episode end.

"There can be only one, like in that foreign movie where there could be only one, and in the end there was only one dude left, because that was the point." Kenji Setou, Katawa Shoujo
"And then Gordon Freeman came along and beat the bear cub to death with a crowbar. Mission accomplished." -Kanagawa Bancho, OMGWTFOTL
Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby Bootkiller on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Episode 7: Inferno, an Incident in Hell

Last time, Inferno Cop and Mecha Cop had seriously pissed off Real God. Inferno Cop even claims that they are the real gods. Real God decides enough is enough, and damns the two idiots to hell.

Admittedly, it's a little creepy.

Inferno Cop says it's his first time in Hell, but that it seems fairly normal. At this time, we hear an elderly "female" voice asking if it really is Inferno Cop, and we see an old lady with a cart stroll on screen. Inferno Cop recognises her as Auntie Grenda, and old family friend of his. She tells him that she's here in hell because she's looking for her husband, who apparently got lost here. She asks if the two of them could look for him, and Inferno Cop complies, considering that there wasn't much else to do.

After a cut to 30 minutes later, we see that they indeed had found her husband, who appears to be the fake judge from episode 3. Okay.

Inferno Cop asks Auntie Grenda if there's any way back to the physical plane. She suggests they use the exit over there.

As Inferno Cop is about to leave with Mecha Cop, Mecha Cop announces that he decided that he is staying in Hell. Inferno Cop is shocked, and asks why in the fuck he would want to do that. Mecha Cop solemnly replies that his life was not worth living, only full of bitter experiences. However, coming to Hell has taught him about helping others, and how it makes him feel good inside. He wishes to continue helping and serving others in Hell.

Inferno Cop says that he understands Mecha Cop's feelings, wishes him the best of luck, and speeds off towards the exit, and towards Jack Knife Edge Town.

We then cut to a young boy (yes, it is a boy) being bullied by a group of other kids. They're making fun of things such as his velcro shoes and the fact that he went to a party last week with his mom. Rough times.

The bullies leave to play on their Dreamcast, and Inferno Cop exits Hell right nearby the boy, setting him on fire with the flames of Hell. Well, that sucks for him. Inferno Cop comes back and asks if he's okay. Uh, he's probably super dead.

Maybe not, as instead of dying horribly, he transforms! He introduces himself as Hellfire Boy.

Episode end.

Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby Bootkiller on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Episode 8: Accelerating Spirit

Previously on Inferno Cop, Inferno Cop escaped from Hell and encountered a boy engulfed in flames. The boy introduced himself as Hellfire Boy. Yeah, the subs were "Hell Fire Boy" previously, but it seems to be this way from now on, so I'll stick with that, I guess.

Anyway, Hellfire Boy proposes to Inferno Cop that they take over the world with their power of burning hell. Inferno Cop laughs and tells him that he has a lot to learn, then immediately stops when he sees a poster for the America Racing Grand Prix, with the prize of 1 million yen. Why would an American race award yen? Anyway, Inferno Cop decides that world domination is possible with 1 million yen, and the two of them enter the race.

We then cut to the location of the race, with April O'Neil (perhaps a decendant of the April O'Neil from 2087) newscasting for Channel 11. She talks about the contestants, which include Inferno Cop and Hellfire Boy in the #1 position, and Mistah Judge in the #2.

Numbers #3-12 are an interesting menagerie, including the corrupt cop in his car, Optimus Prime, Head Thug riding a police van, Babby-fish (back in baby form), the fake judge/Auntie Grenda's husband on a racehorse on wheels, the male newscaster from 2087 on the Dilosmonotolcoltsaurus on wheels, a zombie thug on wheels, and a jet.

What follows is honestly, in my most humble opinion, one of the best sequences I've ever seen in any anime, or anything else for that matter. The race that goes accross the country, filled with more SICK DRIFTING ACTION than anyone thought possible. An intense spectacle that will leave my heart racing whenever the thought of it comes back into my mind.

As they near the final stretch, Mistah Judge is leading the pack with Inferno Cop and Hellfire Boy close behind. With the end in sight, but not enough speed to overtake Mistah Judge, Hellfire Boy decides that the only shot they have is to sacrifice himself as fuel for Inferno Cop in order to get the boost necessary to win the race. Inferno Cop is concerned about Hellfire Boy's inevitable death, but Hellfire Boy consoles Inferno Cop and says he has no regrets.

And so, Hellfire Boy is consumed (which sounds like it hurt quite a lot), and Inferno Cop gets a huge speed boost. He catches up to Mistah Judge, and they race neck and neck in the final straightaway. We zoom in really close as the tension mounts.

And Mistah Judge crosses first, winning the race. Inferno Cop crosses a few seconds later.

Inferno Cop curses while Mistah Judge is awarded the 1 million yen for winning.

Then April announces that second place, aka Inferno Cop, will also receive 1 million yen.

Inferno Cop shouts "FUCK YES!!!!!!!"

Episode end.

Episode Rating: A + 5 Stars

Honestly, I love the top Youtube comment for this episode:

"Makes REDLINE look like total shit."

Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby Beaver Chief on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Mexico is Mexico
Jesus will thank you
IRISH SUNGLASSES IRISH SUNGLASSES IRISH SUNGLASSES IRISH SUNGLASSES
Beaver Chief
Pimp Hand

Postby Bootkiller on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Beaver Chief: Ah. Good to know that won't change in 74 years.

Now, before this episode proper starts, the first 30 seconds or so are spent advertising the Inferno Cop Soundtrack, available on March 30th for 2,300 yen. GUESS WHAT I WANT.

Episode 9: Rest in peace, my friend

Last time on Inferno Cop, the action-packed race across America left Inferno Cop with 1 million yen, but at the cost of Hellfire Boy's life. We see Inferno Cop... who inexplicably is no longer a car. OKAY. Anyway, he's walking along, mourning the loss of Hellfire Boy, complete with a flashback to his last words.

The last words (which I guess weren't entirely there last episode) mention that if Hellfire Boy died, he wished to be buried in Egypt. I like how the flashback includes him being burned alive for fuel. So technically, his last words were "OWOWOW IT HURTS I'M DYING"

Inferno Cop continues to walk along (man, it a little feels weird seeing Inferno Cop not as a car now...), when he realises he's starving. He figures that he's "emotionally beat, but his stomach could use some patching as well." He then looks up to see a poster advertising a world cruise for only 99 yen. Isn't that about a dollar in US currency, more or less? Wow, that's cheap. Inferno Cop decides to take the cruise in order to get to Egypt and keep his world to Hellfire Boy.

We only see the boat fly accross the screen for about a second. It was a pretty nice boat, considering the price.

We then see Inferno Cop in Egypt which we can tell because of the 4 pyramids, sphinx, and camels crammed into one screen. Inferno Cop is hungry again, and comes across an Egyptian Bakery. As he peruses the bread available, Inferno Cop comes across a particular Malt Loaf.

He then slowly places Hellfire Boy's eyemask onto the loaf of bread, and gasps.

"Hellfire Boy! It looks exactly like Hellfire Boy! No... there's no doubt that it's Hellfire Boy!"

Inferno Cop takes a bite out of the Hellfire Boy bread.

Episode end.

Now that I've caught up with the releases, I hope to stay that way. With new episodes coming out every Monday night, I plan on having the episode post here before SPAMM the next day. It may not end up that way, but that's the plan anyway.

Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby chronomeister on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:55 am

I need an Inferno Cop ringtone.
()~ KIRABOSHI!
its a good day to do what has to be done by me - John Freeman
chronomeister
Digital Champion

Postby Bootkiller on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Obviously Chrono, in order to get adequate sound quality for a ring tone, you need to buy the Inferno Cop Official Soundtrack, available for the low low price of 2,300 yen.

Speaking of which, there's another ad for it at the beginning of this episode. It's the same as the previous one, except that Studio Trigger decided to record the Youtube commercial interface, post it over their commercial for the soundtrack, and then put that commercial at the beginning of the video. I think it would have been funny if they had put an annotation over the Youtube skip button in order to skip ahead to the episode.

On an unrelated note, I've talked about it to people before, but have yet to mention it on this thread. I'd like to point out that these episodes are about 3 1/2 minutes on average, though probably less when you cut out openings and endings. So I'm going to go with an average of 3 minutes for the sake of this argument. This means that 8 episodes of Inferno Cop would have the same length as a standard half hour anime episode.

I'd like anyone to tell me of any other show that has as much action, excitement, plot (and plot twists), SICK DRIFTING ACTION, etc. in the span of a single episode's time as Inferno Cop's first 8 episodes. 'Cause I would love to watch that too.

But I digress.

Episode 10: King's Intervention

Previously on Inferno Cop, Inferno Cop came across a loaf of bread in Egypt that reminded of him of the recently deceased Hellfire Boy. This bread was so delicious, that Inferno Cop wished to savor it.

This is the only explanation we get as to why Inferno Cop now decides to go into one of the pyramids.

After seeing the perilous pits and potential for traps ahead, Inferno Cop decides he must be careful. He hops across the lava pit with ease, but almost misses the higher ledge. The tension builds as we don't know whether or not he'll be able to climb up and avoid spiky death. Thankfully, he makes it. I'm sure the world released a sigh of relief along with me. Inferno Cop remarks that this pyramid is no joke.

Inferno Cop moves ahead, and comes across a golden sarcophagus, and wonders if this is the treasure. We then hear an ominous voice:

"Who is raiding my tomb~"

Suddenly the sarcophagus explodes, revealing the pharoah inside. The pharoah introduces himself as Khnum-Khufu, the unrivaled pharoah of Egypt. Khnum-Khufu is pissed because Inferno Cop interrupted his 15 hours of eternal sleep, and decides that this cannot go unpunished.

And so the fight to see who is the strongest in Egypt begins, and it seems like the Pharoah is going to win. He beats Inferno Cop down, and asks if that is all that he's got. Inferno Cop responds with "No...No, I cannot end it here!" as his head flame begins to grow vastly in size. This flame then begins to spawn smaller flames of varying color.

The smaller rainbow set of flames forms a circle and comes together into a large white fireball, which then flies towards the Pharoah, who explodes.

Inferno Cop regards the Pharaoh as a very tough opponent. He was even worried for a moment! Inferno Cop then claims the pyramid as his own, and begins to crawl inside the sarcophagus that has re-materialized. He decides to rest in the sarcophagus until the next challenger appears, and he hopes to fight another formidable opponent.

The sarcophagus then closes, leaving Inferno Cop (and us) in complete darkness. Less screencapping for me, I suppose.

After a little bit, we hear a little guitar riff that sounds like a simplified version of the ending theme, and Inferno Cop says that he had forgot to turn off his cell phone. Man, I wish my phone had even a fraction of that amount of reception.

We hear the phone conversation from only Inferno Cop's side:

"Yes, this is Inferno Cop speaking. Oh! Hello Chief! Yes... Right now!? I'm in Egypt and uhhh... Yes, yes. Does this need to be done now? Oh... Yes, I see... What? What did you say!? What?? No fucking way!!"

Episode end.

Next Episode: Condemn the Evil, Part 1.

Don't miss it!

Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby Bootkiller on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Alrighty, before this episode starts, we have a new commercial! This is for the new Inferno Cop T-Shirts. GUESS WHAT I ALSO WANT, ALONG WITH THE SOUNDTRACK.

Now then, on with the episode!

Episode 11: Condemn the Evil, Part 1

We start off this episode with Inferno Cop running back to Jack Knife Edge Town, giving up his position as pharaoh because the chief from the ICPD (that's "Inferno Cop Police Department", btw) called him back, which means something is dire. Just as he gets to the ICPD headquarters...

It's struck by a blast of lightning, and it explodes! What could have cause this? We see some large white... thing attacking the ICPD headquarters and many of the nearby buildings with lightning, before cutting to the news.

Oh, it's an alien spaceship. That immediately blasts the news crew, killing poor April in the process. We cut back to Inferno Cop, who declares that this will not go unpunished. Suddenly, a white alien comes down beside him, and says that the contract will now be fulfilled. Inferno Cop tries to ask what in the hell he's talking about, but then more aliens come down and grab a hold of him.

As they carry Inferno Cop up towards the sky, we see one of robed Southern Cross leaders from episode 4, who says that he is too late. April (wait, didn't she just die?) asks what's happening. Inferno Cop is levitated in the air while circled by the white aliens, and begins to glow bright white. The sky is then covered in a symbol that was used by Southern Cross, with Inferno Cop being at the center of the eye.

We see the nurse (from the future segment) describing the strong waves of Fortzgelmerceldeema coming from Inferno Cop. She says that at this rate, the Apparatus of Widhaltnus will Nia-Vajura On! What can we do against the threat that sounds like the writer smacked the keyboard multiple times?!?

The Southern Cross leader explains that by using Inferno Cop, who is a fake god, they are trying to cause a "3rd Destroy Finale" (which is said in English). April asks what that is, and the robed weirdo explains.

He says "Yes! Along with Dinosaurs and Kogyaru, it will lead to another extinction."

The subtitles helpfully explain that Kogyaru was a Japanese high school fashion style that was big in the '90s. This apparently consisted of a shortened school uniform skirt, loose socks, and often dyed hair. The more you know.

Anyway, he continues to explain that the goal of the aliens is to activate Inferno Cop's Lambda 2000 driver, which will wipe all living things off the face of the Earth.

Oh wait, the robed guy says that isn't true. It will actually lead the Earth to its ideal state, which means a new species will rule the planet.

Oh wait, he says that isn't true either. He now says that the aliens are trying to make Inferno Cop into a "Real God."

Oh wait, he says that isn't true either.

He says that it is not an end, but the beginning. Noone will be able to stop him.

Then, a bright light erupts from the eye, and EVERYTHING explodes.

And we see in only text, with no narration:

"That day, the world was consumed by light ----and ended."

Episode end, with a much more somber ending theme than usual.

Next Episode: Condemn the Evil, Part 2.

Don't miss it!

Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby Creed on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:24 pm

so next time we see inferno cop recreate the world as Deus Ex Machina right?
FFXIV username: Creed Fallenwing
Server: Fabul
Creed
SPAMM Publicity Chair Fall 2011 - Spring 2013

Postby Bootkiller on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Episode 12: Condemn the Evil, Part 2

Last time on Inferno Cop... we don't actually get an official narrated "Previously on" segment. We instead see clips of the previous episode, interspliced with the credits.

Oh dear. This isn't a good sign. I think this might be the final episode.

So as we saw last episode, the 3rd Destroy Finale has taken place, enveloping everything with light, assumably wiping out all of existance.

Wait, hold on.

We see the light begin to dim, as Inferno Cop is screaming and falling to the ground. As he lands, it seems everything is fine and normal, other than the fact that Inferno Cop's flame is missing. It admittedly is a little weird seeing Inferno Cop without the Inferno.

As he looks around, someone calls his name. Hey, it's Inferno Cop! Wait, another one? And then another appears! This one says that you, me, everyone is Inferno Cop. Man, I honestly can't decide whether that's more trippy or inspirational.

Sure enough, as Inferno Cop looks around, he sees there there are Inferno Cops as far as the eye can see! No other people, just hundreds of Inferno Cops (and a cat).

Hold on, there IS someone else. As we see her float onto the screen, Inferno Cop immediately recognises her as the pregnant (is she still?) lady he saved all the way back in episode 1. Man, I remember episode 1. So much has happened since then.

Anyway, she explains that she had fallen in love with Inferno Cop after he saved her, and so she concocted this plan to enact the 3rd Destroy Finale and fill the world with Inferno Cop.

She reveals a cape and ...helmet/headpiece/whatever, and introduces herself as Claudia, one with the power to change the world. Inferno Cop declares that there is no way he'd allow this, but Claudia stands by her reasoning. She hates mankind and all of the stupid and violent shit it has done over the years, and she decided to put all of this war and shoplifting to an end with the 3rd Destroy Finale.

With this, she wanted to make a world for just the two of them. It's a bit romantic, I suppose.

Inferno Cop considers what a wonderful utopia this would be, before suddenly becoming violently sick. Like, vomiting for about 25 seconds.

We see a half-eaten piece of Hellfire Boy bread land on the ground. It pleads with Inferno Cop not to give up. Inferno Cop recognises it as Hellfire Boy, while still vomiting. Hellfire Boy tells him not to forget his goal, which is to destroy Southern Cross. As he recalls this, Inferno Cop comes back to his senses, and thanks Hellfire Boy for helping him.

He then eats Hellfire Boy again.

As we see Inferno Cop regain his flames, we then see a giant TO BE CONTINUED plastered over the screen. Episode end.

Episode Rating: 5 stars

So okay guys, this didn't end up being the final episode, but I have a strong feeling the next one will be. If that ends up being the case, I don't know what I'll do with myself once this show is over.

Next episode: Let's search for tomorrow

Don't miss it!

Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby Bootkiller on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Well, ladies and gentleman, the final episode has been released.

And it's glorious.

However, I will refrain from talking way too much about it until AFTER this coming SPAMM meeting.

Why? Because it's MST3K Night, and I feel that instead of the usual terrible anime we show there, I will be showing the best anime created by humans.

WE WILL BE WATCHING ALL OF INFERNO COP THIS TUESDAY NIGHT!

Well, that would only take about an hour, so we will be filling the rest of the schedule with our standard awful anime Penguin and/or I found.

Don't miss it!

Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

PreviousNext

Return to Anime & Manga