Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

If you've heard about a new anime series, or just want to talk about an old one, this is the place to do it!

Moderators: Megaton, Niehaus, Moderators

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Postby KJ on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Or Ookami-san and her seven companions.
Characters made to resemble grims fairy tale characters like little red riding hood and the big bad wold and the huntsman, the wicked witch and a few others in a slice of life high school setting about a school organization that uses any means necessary to resolve their customers problems. Even if it means punching the problem into submission with kitty cat boxing gloves.
I've watched the first 2 episodes and it seems pretty good but there is one annoying part. The annoyance is a seemingly intangible omnipresent story teller that is like the peanut gallery that used to be in the back of the theater that wouldn't shut up during showings. This character seems to be telling the events like they have already happened and is usually talking over the episode dialog. Besides that the i get a good laugh at this show.

Would i recommend this to club members? Yes. Do I have a high tolerance do bad shows and movies? Yes. But if you like tsundere slice of life action show that's a little more mellow than Aria the Scarlet Ammo, then this ones for you.
"I'm in love with my lust burning angel wings to dust. I wish i had your angel tonight" - Nightwish
"The World will look up and cry Save us... And I'll whisper... No." Watchmen Trailer
"Poor the gas, light the match, BURN! Poor the gas, light the match, BURN!" Burned The Earth: Dethklok
"Sandpaper condem... No lube.... Bus fair if ya smile." Broken Saints.
KJ
Senior Otaku

Re: Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Postby jman on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:19 pm

If i may ask, what is that gif from?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Those who create idiot-proof products severely underestimate the ingenuity of idiots. -Douglas Adams

Steam: jman183
jman
Junior Otaku

Re: Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Postby qPenguin on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:54 pm

I remember screening this and thinking it was alright. Still can't find all seven from the first three episodes, though.

jman wrote:If i may ask, what is that gif from?

Bludgeoning Angel Dokoro-san
"I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm just playing the character where I don't know what I'm doing until I do it."
qPenguin
SPAMM Librarian Fall 2012 - Spring 2013

Return to Anime & Manga