Boots (P)reviews a Season: Fall 2014

If you've heard about a new anime series, or just want to talk about an old one, this is the place to do it!

Moderators: Megaton, Niehaus, Moderators

Re: Boots (P)reviews a Season: Fall 2014

Postby Zaku on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Are you serious bro? Cross Ange is show of the season. It's like Valvrave all over again!
Zaku
Super Senior Otaku

Postby Bootkiller on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:00 pm

MAN HAVE I HAD A BUSY WEEK:

Saturday 10/18 - Sunday 10/19: Programming assignments, bleeding profusely.
Monday 10/20: Going to the hospital for a minor surgery.
Tuesday 10/21: Recovering while studying for midterms.
Wednesday 10/22 - Thursday 10/23: Midterms.
Friday 10/24: Sleeping for about 14 hours.

My goal of getting the rest of the anime for this season done last weekend was kinda shot down by the aforementioned homework and bleeding, so that's been pushed to this weekend, and probably into next weekend at this point. FUN TIMES

Update list for 10/25-10/27 is as follows:

Started Shows: Akatsuki no Yona, Amagi Brilliant Park, Celestial Method, Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo, Garo the Animation, Gugure! Kokkuri-san, Joker, Laughing Under the Clouds, Lord Marksman and Vanadis, Magic Kaito 1412, Nanatsu no Taizai, Orenchi no Furo Jijou, Rage of Bahamut: Genesis, The Fruit of Grisaia, Trinity Seven 7-nin no Masho Tsukai, When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace, Wolf Girl and Black Prince

Zaku wrote:Also BOOTS HOW CAN YOU HATE THE DATABASE

I love the chorus in all its silly glory, but I feel like the rap sections don't mesh well with the rest of the song.

On a related note, I feel like it's really lazy to use the exact same song for multiple seasons, especially since the opening video part is different this season.

"There can be only one, like in that foreign movie where there could be only one, and in the end there was only one dude left, because that was the point." Kenji Setou, Katawa Shoujo
"And then Gordon Freeman came along and beat the bear cub to death with a crowbar. Mission accomplished." -Kanagawa Bancho, OMGWTFOTL
Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby Wooormy on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Well, then you would hate hunter x hunter, which used the some opening song for all 148 episodes and it was also then ending for a season.
Wooormy
Librarian

Postby Zaku on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:17 am

C'mon boots you can do it I'm watching 20 shows this season
Zaku
Super Senior Otaku

Postby qPenguin on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Why are you not all watching more of Gonna be the Twintail!?!
"I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm just playing the character where I don't know what I'm doing until I do it."
qPenguin
SPAMM Librarian Fall 2012 - Spring 2013

Previous

Return to Anime & Manga