Macademi Wasshoi

If you've heard about a new anime series, or just want to talk about an old one, this is the place to do it!

Moderators: Megaton, Niehaus, Moderators

Macademi Wasshoi

Postby KJ on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:06 pm

KJ here, your ever lovable SPAMM elder. I've been away from the meetings because this is my last semester at southwest tech and i wanna make sure i pass all the classes so i won't be working at Thrall-Mart for much longer. In my off time when not playing LoL or destiny i have been watching my crunchy roll app looking for lols and shows i saw on preview night. This one was pretty funny.

Hey, do you like harem romantic comedies? Do you like Magic, robots, kemomimi maids and moe? Do you like hard gay angels or comic inking being used as a form of tourture? How about story lines that resolve nothing but are funny as hell? How about a familiar with no personal space? A demon lord who is too polite? How about a cousin with magical split personality?
If you answered yes to any of these than this show is for you. And apparently is old as dirt and on crunchy roll. First mentions on this forum were from 2009, this is what i get for not going to preview nights. I watched all episodes and laughed ALOT.
"I'm in love with my lust burning angel wings to dust. I wish i had your angel tonight" - Nightwish
"The World will look up and cry Save us... And I'll whisper... No." Watchmen Trailer
"Poor the gas, light the match, BURN! Poor the gas, light the match, BURN!" Burned The Earth: Dethklok
"Sandpaper condem... No lube.... Bus fair if ya smile." Broken Saints.
KJ
Senior Otaku

Return to Anime & Manga