New Officers!

Check out what's happening at SPAMM. If you are new to the forums, check this forum for the Forum Rules and Registration/Posting Instructions.

Moderators: Megaton, Niehaus, Moderators

Re: New Officers!

Postby HyruleanCookieZelda on Sat May 11, 2013 10:47 pm

chronomeister wrote:Clearly the solution is to bring down Facebook so there's no other place to complete with. Let me just grab my pitchfork and torch...

If you can't get the entirety of FB, get all the damn games. And good luck. Say hello to Suckerberg.
HyruleanCookieZelda
Ex-Vice President / Richard Hawk

Postby Bootkiller on Sat May 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Zaku wrote:BRING BACK CHAIR SHAKING

I'd be up for this, except that half of the chairs in the room are at least partially broken, mostly because of stuff like that and people resting their legs on the tops of chairs.

So unfortunately, no.

"There can be only one, like in that foreign movie where there could be only one, and in the end there was only one dude left, because that was the point." Kenji Setou, Katawa Shoujo
"And then Gordon Freeman came along and beat the bear cub to death with a crowbar. Mission accomplished." -Kanagawa Bancho, OMGWTFOTL
Bootkiller
SPAMM Librarian

Postby Zaku on Sun May 12, 2013 1:23 am

You can't stop it from happening, Boots. One day, I'll be there. And I'll shake a chair. And then it will spread. YOU CAN'T STOP IT.
Zaku
Super Senior Otaku

Previous

Return to Club & Forum Affairs